You just had a long stressful day, and all you need is to unwind, or the weather outside is so dreadful that you have to stay indoors. Streaming a movie can be a delightful way to unwind and relax at home. With the numerous streaming apps options available, choosing one can be challenging. MovieBox is one of the options you may want to try. It is a famous movie and TV shows streaming application for Android and iOS devices. While other streaming apps require purchase, MovieBox is absolutely free.
MovieBox was initially built for mobile devices running Android or iOS. It was not intended for Windows or Mac operating systems. However, you can certainly install the MovieBox app on PC using Android emulators. This article will show you how to download and install this application on your computer using BlueStacks and MemuPlay emulators.
- Can You Use Moviebox for Your Windows / PC and Mac?
- How To Download Movie Box For Pc/Windows 7/8.1/10 And Mac?
- Related Apps of Movie Box
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Moviebox for Your Windows / PC and Mac?
If you have been wondering if you can download the MovieBox app on a computer, you are in the right place. Even though this application was natively designed for mobile devices, you can install it on your PC. This is made possible with the help of Android emulators. We will give you a guided procedure on how it’s done.
About Movie Box App
As aforementioned, MovieBox is a popular movie and TV shows streaming application. It is a mobile app available on devices running Android and iOS. MovieBox is free to download and offers a wide range of video content. Its user interface is pretty much simple and neat. MovieBox supports several video formats and quality.
How To Download Movie Box For Pc/Windows 7/8.1/10 And Mac?
MovieBox download on Android devices is the only direct way to install; otherwise, you will have to navigate through an emulator app for PC. Here are our two preferred options for downloading and installing on your PC:
MovieBox Download for PC Windows 10/8/7: Bluestacks
BlueStacks is one of the most preferred Android emulators for Windows and Mac operating systems. Here is how to install MovieBox for PC using BlueStacks:
- Step 1: Open your computer browser, and download the BlueStacks.exe file.
- Step 2: Double click on the BlueStack file you have downloaded to install. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup.
- Step 3: Open the BlueStacks app by double-clicking its icon on your desktop. Log in using your Google account details.
- Step 4: On the BlueStacks app home screen, find the Google Play Store app icon and open it. Usually, it comes pre-installed.
- Step 5: After the Play Store is launched, Search for MovieBox and download it on your PC.
- Step 6: Click the install button and allow it to complete the installation process. Once it’s done, you will see the MovieBox icon in the BlueStacks installed applications folder.
Your MovieBox application is ready for use.
MovieBox Download for PC Windows 10/8/7: MemuPlay
MemuPlay is an easy-to-use emulator. It is a lightweight application that runs fast; it’s mainly designed for running games. Here is how to install MovieBox using MemuPlay:
- Step 1: Open your computer browser, and download the MemuPlay installation file. We recommend downloading from the official website.
- Step 2: Double click on the MemuPlay file you have downloaded to install. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Step 3: From your desktop, open the MemuPlay app. Let it load and use your Google account details to log in.
- Step 4: Once it is opened, locate the Google Play Store on the MemuPlay home screen. Open and search MovieBox.
- Step 5: Download and install. Let it install to completion. Once the process is complete, you will see the MovieBox icon on the MemuPlay home window.
- Step 6: Click the icon to launch your MemuPlay app.
You can download MovieBox for PC without BlueStacks, using MemuPlay or any other Android emulator of your choice.
Some Special Benefits of MovieBox
MovieBox is a fantastic video streaming app. Below are some of the benefits of using MovieBox:
- It’s a free app.
- It has a clean and simple user interface.
- It has a wide variety of content.
- It regularly gets updated.
- It supports several video formats.
- It has high-quality videos.
- It has a vast database.
Related Apps of Movie Box
The use of the internet for home entertainment has seen the growth of video streaming apps. Many streaming apps offer different video content ranging from news, sports, movies, animations, etc. Some provide free services, while others require a subscription. Here are some MovieBox related apps:
1. TVMC App
TVMC lets you stream premium content for free. It is an alternative to Kodi. It does not require initial setup or signing up. The TVMC app comes pre-installed with several add-ons you can use to stream different videos. Some of these add-ons offer direct access to unlimited premium content. They include Newsy, iTV, Live Tube, USTV catchup, USTV now, FilmOn Simple, etc. TVMC is available for Android and PCs via emulator.
2. Hotstar App
Hotstar is your go-to movie and TV shows streaming app; It offers more Indian video content. Hotstar is available on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. It is free for download. However, some contents require a subscription. If you are a cricket fan, this app is perfect for you. It shows live cricket matches, Bollywood blockbusters, the latest music hits, and documentaries.
3. Disney Plus
Disney Plus is an American movie and TV shows streaming app. It is geo-restricted; works in selected regions. It has a user interface similar to Netflix’s and charges a monthly subscription of $8.
MovieBox features a vast library of on-demand movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, 20th Century Fox, and National Geographic. Disney Plus is available on Android, iOS, Tizen OS, and Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MovieBox for pc safe?
Yes. MovieBox is absolutely safe and legal to use. You can download, install and use without any fears of getting in trouble with the authorities. If privacy is a concern to you, consider using a trusted VPN.
Does MovieBox Support Chromecast?
Unfortunately, MovieBox does not support Chromecast. While Chromecast is compatible with other streaming apps such as Hulu Plus, Netflix, Pandora Radio, and HBO, it will not work on MovieBox.
Can I get Moviebox on my Windows PC?
Yes. You can download and install MovieBox on your Windows or Mac PC using android emulators. If you have been reading this article, we have shown you a step-by-step procedure using BlueStacks or MemuPlay emulators.
Can I Install MovieBox IPA on iPhone?
Yes. You can download and install MovieBox IPA on your iPhone using Cydia Impactor. Download and install Cydia on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Launch Cydia Impactor and drag the MovieBox IPA file into the Cydia window. After installation, navigate to settings, then profile management and enable “trust” under MovieBox. Now run your app.
Does Moviebox work without an Emulator?
MovieBox will work without an emulator if installed on an Android device. However, it is not available on the Google Play Store. You can download from third-party application providers on your browser. To install MovieBox on a computer, you MUST use an android emulator.
If you are a movie fanatic, MovieBox is that “must-have” application for you. As you have read, it comes with several cool features. The greatest of them is that it’s free to download the application. While you enjoy its wide variety of high-quality videos, you do not have to worry about a monthly subscription.
We hope that this article was informative. If you are contemplating getting a streaming app, we have given you all the information you need to know about MovieBox, its features, and how to install it on Windows or Mac computers. Remember, some jurisdictions do not allow the use of this app. In such cases, you may have to use a VPN.