As technology advances, so do the terminologies related to it. Lately, we often use terms such as “casting” or “screen mirroring”. What do they mean? This is simply a technology that allows you to show the contents of your smartphone on a large TV screen. This technology has been embraced by major smartphone manufacturers like Samsung (SmartView) and Apple (AirPlay). However, third-party applications can be downloaded and work just fine.
Screen mirroring technology has led to the development of amazing casting applications such as Tubio. Tubio is a free webcast application available on Android and iOS devices. It provides a platform where you can show the current contents of your smartphone on your TV screen. While there is no Tubio for Windows or Mac app, you can still run it on your computer, thanks to Android emulators.
This article takes you through the Tubio app, its features, and how to download and install Tubio for PC. Keep reading to find out more.
- Can You Use the Tubio App for Your Mac / Windows & PC?
- Procedure To Download And Install Tubio For Pc Windows & Mac
- Related Apps of Tubio for PC
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use the Tubio App for Your Mac / Windows & PC?
Since the Tubio app was initially designed and built for Android and iOS, there is no stand-alone Tubio for PC download app. However, with the help of Android emulators, you can use the Tubio app on your Mac or Windows PC. Herein, we will give you a guided step-by-step procedure to get this job done using two of our most preferred android emulators, BlueStacks and Nox Player.
|File Name||Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
About Tubio App
Tubio is a mobile application that lets you stream music and videos from your smartphone or tablet to a TV. It is an Android built application; free to download. Users can browse any content on their android gadget and cast it on a smart TV. Tubio has a simple and easy-to-use user interface. You can effortlessly access all sections of the application. It works by connecting to a TV connected on a similar Wi-Fi with the phone that casts content. It automatically detects any TV connected.
How Does the Tubio App Works For PC Windows And Mac?
Tubio for Mac and Windows works pretty much the same as Tubio for iOS or Android. The only difference is in the installation procedure. Mobile devices have a direct installation, while computers require an emulator. Once installed, everything else works the same. You’ll be able to stream and cast your content onto a TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device; once connected to a Wi-Fi network, Tubio auto-detects all TVs connected to the same network and lets you choose which one you want to cast your content to.
Procedure To Download And Install Tubio For Pc Windows & Mac
Installing the Tubio app on your PC is no different from installing it on your phone or tablet. Only in this case do you need an Android emulator application. We will use two methods, first using BlueStacks and second using Nox Player.
Install Tubio App In Pc By Bluestacks – Step By Step Guide
Here is how to install the Tubio app on PC with BlueStacks:
- Step 1: On your computer browser, download BlueStacks (for Windows or Mac, depending on your operating system)
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks. Complete the initial setup (Language, Account, Internet access).
- Step 3: Double click on the BlueStacks file icon to launch it.
- Step 4: Click on the Google Play Store icon on the BlueStacks home screen. Once it’s opened, search for the Tubio app.
- Step 5: Click download and install. Let install to completion
- Step 6: Open the applications folder in BlueStacks; you will find your installed Tubio app there.
Your Tubio app is ready for use.
Install Tubio App In PC By Nox Player – Step By Step Guide
Here is how to install the Tubio app on PC using Nox Player:
- Step 1: Open your computer browser, download Nox Player (for Windows or Mac, depending on your operating system) and Tubio apk files.
- Step 2: Install Nox Player and complete the initial setup. Sign in using your Google account details.
- Step 3: Double click on the Nox file icon to launch it on your computer.
- Step 4: Drag and drop the Tubio app apk you downloaded into the Nox Player app.
- Step 5: Let it install on Nox. After the installation process is complete, you’ll find the Tubio app icon in the Nox player applications folder.
Be sure to get Tubio for PC free download here.
Advantages of Tubio for PC Windows and Mac
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV is an amazing app with powerful features. Here are some of the features and advantages of using Tubio for PC:
- No Payment Required: Tubio Cast Web Videos to TV is a free app. It does not require any monthly subscription fee.
- Used as TV Remote Control: You can use your Tubio app as a remote control for your TV. It has the stop, play, pause, forward and rewind controls. You can also use it to adjust the volume.
- Offers a Wide Range of Web Content: With Tubio, you can stream unlimited music and videos from numerous social sites straight to your TV. Tubio gives you access to websites such as Facebook, YouTube, Mix cloud, Sound cloud, Vimeo etc.
- Supports Many Devices: Tubio has support for and can connect to several Smart TVs like LG, Samsung, Toshiba, Philips etc. and gadgets such as Amazon Fire TV, Xbox etc.
Related Apps of Tubio for PC
1. GPlayer App
GPlayer is a free Android music and video player. It has a simple and customizable user interface. It supports Google’s Chromecast, Floating popup and multiple-window view. GPlayer offers high-speed wireless group media sharing. This app also supports a wide range of high-quality video formats. GPlayer can play YouTube videos through URL. Despite being an Android app, you can install it on your computer using an Android emulator.
As its name suggests, it is a powerful media player for Android devices. It supports casting content to Chromecast-enabled gadgets. Poweramp media player has key features such as Powerful bass, stereo expansion, lock screen controls, fast library scan, HTTP streaming, visual themes, album art downloading etc. Unfortunately, Poweramp plays audio files only; no support for video files. It can be installed on Windows and Mac computers using an emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Tubio app free?
Streaming content on the Tubio app is absolutely free. This is one reason that led to the popularity of this app. You can browse all your favorite online audio and videos at no charge; no initial purchase fee, no monthly subscription.
Can I connect my Tubio to my TV?
Yes. You can connect your Tubio app to your TV. This process is straightforward. All you need to do is set up your Wireless network. Connect your smartphone and TV to the same network. From your Tubio app, scan and select the TV you want to cast your content. It’s that simple.
Is there any way to use just Android on my PC?
Absolutely. While Tubio is an Android-based application, you can install and use it on your PC. To do this, you will need an Android emulator software. This article gives you a step-by-step guide on downloading and installing Tubio on Windows or Mac computers.
Tubio is an excellent application for wirelessly casting music and videos on a TV. If you are looking for an application to stream web content from your smartphone to your TV, Tubio will work perfectly for you. It is one of the best android apps with powerful features that gives you an exciting stream experience.
Tubio is a free app. If you are already an Android or iPhone user, you can download Tubio from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store, respectively. There is no direct Tubio download for PC, and therefore if you need to install it on your computer, you will need an emulator app. This article gives you all the details you need to know about downloading and installing Tubio for PC. We hope you found it informative.