A Virtual Protection Network or VPN is a private, secure network. It conceals your IP address and protects your personal information while you’re on the internet. Star VPN is an Android VPN app that’s easy to use. It’s also very popular, with over 1 million installs from users.
Since Star VPN is an Android app, you’re going to require an Android emulator to install and run it on your PC. An Android emulator is software that creates an Android environment on your computer. It will allow you to run any Android software on your PC. Two outstanding Android emulators that we’ll be looking at here are Bluestacks and Nox Player.
- Details about Star VPN APK download
- How to install Star VPN for PC?
- Why is the Star VPN so popular?
- Star VPN alternatives
- Frequently asked questions
Details about Star VPN APK download
|APP Name||Star VPN|
|App Size||4.2 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.2 and higher|
|Last Update||November 13, 2020|
How to install Star VPN for PC?
We’ll show you here how to download Star VPN on your PC using two methods.
Method 1: Install Star VPN on PC using Bluestacks
These are the steps to install Star VPN using Bluestacks:
- Download & Install Bluestacks emulator
- Go to the download and click on the exe file to commence the installation.
- Follow the instructions of the installer
- After the installation is finished, then Bluestacks will launch automatically.
- Log into the Google Play store.
- Type Star VPN in the search bar.
- Select Star VPN – Free VPN Proxy Unlimited WiFi Security.
- Press Install
- After the installation, then you can use Star VPN in the emulator.
Method 2: Install Star VPN on PC using Nox Player
To download Star VPN using Nox Player, use the following steps:
- Go to Nox Player website and download the emulator
- Click on the downloaded file to start the installation.
- After the installation, then launch Nox Player.
- Log into the Google Play store
- Type Star VPN into the search bar
- Select Star VPN – Free VPN Proxy Unlimited WiFi Security
- Click Install
- After the installation, you’ll be able to use Star VPN using the Nox Player.
Why is the Star VPN so popular?
Here are several of the features that make Star VPN so popular:
Apps and websites are unblocked
When you use Star VPN, you’ll be able to use any social media website that was blocked. You’ll be able to bypass any geo-restrictions or censorship by the government.
Your device will be secure
Star VPN will protect your device from hackers or prying eyes when you’re connected to public WiFi. Your personal information and password will be secure while you’re using Star VPN. Star VPN uses military-grade encryption to keep your data safe.
Privacy protection and anonymous connection
Star VPN hides your IP address while you’re online. You will not be able to be tracked while you’re using this VPN.
No limitations on speed or bandwidth
Star VPN uses multiple servers to provide a faster VPN proxy to you. There’s also no limitation on bandwidth when you use this app.
Star VPN alternatives
Some of Star VPN alternatives include:
1. Betternet VPN
Betternet VPN is a free VPN app with global popularity. Betternet connects you to the closest and fastest server. This feature makes it one of the quickest and most reliable VPN services. Betternet also has a premium version. While the free version only uses servers in the United States, the premium version has access to servers worldwide. The free version will also be slower than the paid version.
ExpressVPN has a reputation for being one of the top VPNs in the industry. Its data security and privacy are protected by AES-256-bit encryption. This encryption is one of the most potent methods. ExpressVPN has 160 servers located in 94 countries globally, with a total of 3000 servers. Up to five users can be connected, and it’s available on both desktop and mobile platforms. ExpressVPN is also simple and easy to use.
NordVPN is the fastest VPN in the world, according to speedtest. It uses advanced security and technology to deliver the best experience to the user. NordVPN has access to 5,400 servers in 59 countries. This VPN is one of the few VPNs that can unblock a lot of Netflix libraries. NordVPN has a 7-day free trial, so it isn’t free.
Frequently asked questions
How do I open Star VPN?
To open Star VPN:
- Open your Star VPN app
- Press Connect
- It will default to the nearest location. However, you can also
- Look for the VPN location that you want and select it.
- Press Connect to start surfing.
Is Star VPN free?
Star VPN is free. However, it also has paid subscription packages. These have more features and no ads.
Is Star VPN safe?
Star VPN encrypts its internet traffic while you’re on the internet, so it’s a safe VPN to use.
If you’re looking for a free, fast VPN that you can use on your PC, then look no further. Star VPN should satisfy all your requirements for privacy and security while you’re using the internet. You’ll be able to browse the internet incognito and be free from hackers as well.