Wouldn’t it be nice to share your phone’s contents with a PC or Mac? SHAREit does just that. It is the best way to share files between devices, and has many features. For this article, we will cover how you can install SHAREit on your PC or Mac. This app is free for both platforms, but there are differences in installation depending on what type of computer you have. Read more to find out.
SHAREit can be installed on your PC or Mac by first installing an android emulator such as BlueStacks and Nox Player. Install the app on your PC by searching for it in the android emulator and hitting on the ‘Install’ button.
To install the SHAREit app on your PC or Mac, download and install an android emulator on your computer then log into the Google Play Store. Search and install the SHAREit app then use it as you would on an android device.
- Why Do We Need SHAREit on PC?
- SHAREit for PC – System Requirements
- How To Install SHAREit from the Microsoft Store?
- How To Install SHAREit from the Mac App Store?
- How Can You Effectively Install the SHAREit App on Your PC Using Android Emulator?
- Specification Of SHAREit App
- Main Features of SHAREit
- How To Use SHAREit to Transfer Files?
- Free Alternatives to SHAREit for PC
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do We Need SHAREit on PC?
The SHAREit app is amazing. It allows fast, secure and easy transfer of files between devices that can work on WiFi or Bluetooth (even if they are not connected to the same network). However, some people might need SHAREit for PC because there is no Android emulator available yet on iOS – only Windows applications will open on Mac computers.
This means having a Windows laptop or desktop at home would be very useful when it comes to transferring large amounts of data such as movies and music from one device to another in seconds without using any USB cables and with this app.
The file manager makes it easy to manage and access your files even if you do not need fast file transfer. The app also has a one-click ‘send’ feature that allows fast sharing of URLs, photos, videos or any other type of content from one device to another.
SHAREit for PC – System Requirements
The SHAREit app can only run on your computer if it has the following minimum requirements:
- OS – Windows 7 or macOS High Sierra higher
- Processor – Dual Core Intel or AMD
- Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Storage – 1 GB Disk Space
- Video – Supports OpenGL 2.0 or higher
How To Install SHAREit from the Microsoft Store?
The official SHAREit app for Windows is just as simple to get as downloading it from their website or running it on an Android emulator on your PC. The Windows app follows these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft store.
- Search for the SHAREit app.
- Once you’ve found it, go ahead and download it.
- When you’ve finished, double-click on the program to run it.
- Use your SHAREit as you please. To utilize this function, you’ll need to provide access to your computer’s files.
The larger display of your computer makes it easier to enjoy the WhatsApp material than on your phone or tablet.
How To Install SHAREit from the Mac App Store?
It is as simple as downloading the app from the Mac App Store to install the official SHAREit app for Mac. The procedure is outlined in the sections below:
- Go to the Mac App Store.
- Search for the SHAREit app.
- After you’ve found it, click the GET icon to download and install it on your device.
Given the larger screen and more powerful processor on your computer, the program will appear to be better than it does on your smartphone. This app only works on Macs with the M1 processor.
How Can You Effectively Install the SHAREit App on Your PC Using Android Emulator?
The SHAREit app can be directly downloaded to the PC or Mac but, if that option doesn’t work for you and your computer, you can use an android emulator such as BlueStacks and the Remix OS Player to install it on the device as shown in the sections below.
Download and Install SHAREit App for PC Using Remix OS Player
To install the SHAREit app on your PC or Mac using a Remix OS Player Android Emulator, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Remix OS Player emulator on your PC.
- Log in to the Google Play Store using your account credentials.
- Look for the ‘SHAREit‘ app on the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your computer.
- Launch the SHAREit app from the Remix OS Player’s application list.
- After that, you’ll need to grant the app with the appropriate permissions and use it as you would on an Android device.
Use the Instagram program on your computer in the same way as you would on an Android device.
Download and Install SHAREit App for PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
Alternatively, you may utilize BlueStacks as follows:
- Download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer.
- Open the Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- On the Google Play Store, look for “SHAREit.”
- Download and install the app on your computer.
- Open the BlueStacks app library after it’s finished and then open it with the BlueStacks app.
Simply grant the permissions requested by the software, and you’re ready to go. Both Windows and macOS computers require these same basic steps.
Specification Of SHAREit App
|Smart Media4UTechnology Pte. Ltd
Main Features of SHAREit
Some of the features making this app one of the best when it comes to sharing files include the following:
Very fast wireless file transfer
The SHAREit app is 20 times faster than bluetooth and 20Mbps speeds. This app is the best when it comes to sharing files because of how fast it can transfer data, even over a distance. This means that you don’t have to be near the person you’re sending a file to for it to go through, which can help cut down on time. It also means that it takes a very short time to transfer large files, which is useful for those who are looking to send something like a video or picture.
Transfers all types of files
The app also allows you to share files with other devices without the need for an internet connection. Users can even transfer multiple files at once, which is great if they are planning on sending several photos or videos. The app also works really well when it comes to transferring large files that might take longer than usual because of slow connection. This will save users a lot of time and effort in general.
Transfers all types of files The SHAREit app allows people to easily send any type file back and forth between their devices, whether its music, videos, photos, contacts or more thus making sharing content quick and easy. It’s important to remember that there may be some limitations regarding what type(s) of files can be transferred, but overall, the SHAREit app is really easy to use and works well.
Has a file manager for organization
This app comes with a file manager so you can easily store and find all of your files. With the SHAREit for PC app on your computer, it is possible to transfer photos from the gallery or other apps right into one location that makes finding them later easy. You can even organize these files according to how you like by creating folders and naming them however you wish.
Has a performance booster
Besides that, the SHAREit app also has a performance booster that can stop background apps to save battery and increase the phone’s speed. This feature makes it easy to free up a phone’s memory. The app also has a built-in virus scanner that can protect your device from viruses, malware and spyware.
Comes with a great UI design
Beyond that, SHAREit has been designed to have an intuitive interface which is easy to use for anyone regardless of their age or familiarity with technology. It’s very important that you can utilize any app quickly within seconds without having to worry about learning how it works first. Overall, the entire experience of using this application was extremely positive as everything just worked out really well from my point of view. I’m sure you’re going to enjoy trying out SHAREit on your PC too once you get around installing it.
Comes with a video and music player
Lastly, the app also comes with a video and music player. This means that you can utilize SHAREit to its fullest extent as a media platform. Unlike other similar apps, SHAREit comes with a video and music player.
How To Use SHAREit to Transfer Files?
SHAREit actually makes use of the SoftAP wireless technology, which allows for the establishment of a private network via built-in Wi-Fi radios in every mobile device, allowing other devices to connect and send (or receive) data.
The steps are as follows:
- Install SHAREit on both the sender and receiver devices. Android and iOS users can go to the Play Store or App Store, while Windows users may download the setup from the company’s official website.
- When you open the app on both computers, you’ll be greeted by the interface, which exposes curated content below and buttons for browsing your local storage, sending files, and requesting people.
- On the receiving device, open the email with your ID and password to accept the incoming message. When you receive an email on a mobile phone, it will typically ask you to turn on Bluetooth and GPS. By using Bluetooth, your devices will be able to establish a stronger connection while also improving the connection speeds. GPS will assist them in scanning and being discovered by other users. It is not necessary to use Bluetooth, but turning on GPS is required.
- Then the sender must go through his storage and choose which items he would want to send.
- After that, the sender will be prompted to select the receiver and then scan a temporary QR code to connect.
- When the recipient accepts the file, it will begin streaming and while it does so, the sender might choose additional files to send.
Just like that, the recipient will have files on their device in no time.
Free Alternatives to SHAREit for PC
Some of the apps you can use to share files in the place of SHAREit include the following:
Xender is a great app that allows users to share files in the same way they would use SHAREit. Xender provides cross-platform file sharing between Android and Apple devices, as well as PC or Mac computers. The app is designed for fast transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s which makes it much faster than Bluetooth transfers when working with large video files and other multimedia content.
ShareDrop is an alternative to SHAREit that can be used on Windows PCs. ShareDrop is a free application that will allow you to send files up to one gigabyte in size if the other party’s computer has ShareDrop installed as well. With ShareDrop, you will be able to transfer files from other devices be they android or iOS. The download is small and ShareDrop has a user-friendly interface that makes file sharing incredibly easy. The ShareDrop app also allows you to accept incoming shared files, so if someone shares with you over ShareDrop, you can open the application and view the items they have sent as well as send your own back.
With Snapdrop, you can send photos, videos and other files without having to wait for the app to download. Snapdrop is a free file-sharing platform that allows users to transfer large amounts of data directly from one device or computer to another within seconds. The app also supports cross-platform file sharing across iPhones, Android devices and desktops. Snapdrop is available for free download on both the App Store and Google Play store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use SHAREit on a Laptop?
SHAREit is a file-sharing program that may be used across multiple platforms, allowing us to exchange files between two devices. It works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
We discovered a number of flaws in the program named SHAREit. By using a harmful code or app, you may leak a user’s private information and execute arbitrary code with SHAREit permissions. They can also result in Remote Code Execution (RCE).
Can I use SHAREit without the Internet?
The SHAREit app is available for download on a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, and even Windows. This is where the SHAREit program may help you, since you don’t need an active internet connection to use it.
The SHAREit app is great because it is easy to use and works fast. It makes transferring files from my phone to PC or vice versa a breeze, which can be very useful when I need something right away. Compared to other apps, SHAREit is great because it works so quickly and easily. It also has a high transfer rate, making this app one of the best file sharing apps out there.