If you need a powerful player for all your favorite tunes, you should check out the Poweramp Music Player for Android. It’s packed with a lot of features to bring you endless hours of enjoyment. Poweramp can play most formats of any type of music you might want to play.
Poweramp comes in two versions. The first version of this app, which we’ll look at here, is a 14-day trial version. There’s also a full version which you can buy.
Since the Poweramp music player is Android-based, you’ll need an Android emulator to play it on your PC. Here we’ll demonstrate how to download and install it on your computer.
- Why do you need a Poweramp Music Player for PC?
- App details for Poweramp Music Player for PC
- How to download and then install Poweramp Music Player for PC?
- Unique features of Poweramp Music Player for PC
- Poweramp Music Player for PC alternatives
- Frequently asked questions
Why do you need a Poweramp Music Player for PC?
You’re going to need Poweramp Music Player for PC if you are a big music fan and want the best music player on your computer. Sometimes you just want the best in life and not have to settle. This should include a music player that takes your listening pleasure to new heights. And you won’t have to break the bank to get this app.
App details for Poweramp Music Player for PC
|Minimum System Requirements
|Recommended System Requirements
|Windows 7 and higher
|Intel or AMD processor
|Intel or AMD multi-core processor
|8 GB or higher
|5 GB free disk space
|Active internet connections
|You must be Admin on your PC
|You must be admin on your PC
|Up to date graphics from Microsoft
|Up to date graphics from Microsoft
|or the chipset vendor
|or the chipset vendor
How to download and then install Poweramp Music Player for PC?
Here, we will look at two methods that you can use to download and install Poweramp Music Player for PC.
Poweramp Music Player for PC free download using Bluestacks Player
Use the following steps to download Poweramp Music player using Bluestacks Player:
- Go here to download Bluestacks
- Follow the instructions from the exe. File to begin the installation.
- After the installation is completed then log into the Google Play Store.
- Type Poweramp Music Player in the search bar
- Select the trial version and press Install
- On completion of the installation, open Poweramp in the emulator.
- Now you’re ready to use the Poweramp Music Player for PC.
Download and install Poweramp Music Player for PC using Remix OS Player emulator
Use the following steps to download Poweramp using the Remix OS Player emulator:
- Go to download the official website of Remix OS Player to download the emulator
- Go to the download folder
- Right-click on the download and choose Extract
- Click on the Remix OS for PC installation Tool
- Select the destination on your Pc that you want the Player to go to.
- Click OK
- Reboot your computer
- Select Remix OS when the option comes up, and the installation will begin.
- Log into Google Play Store.
- Type Poweramp Music Player into the search bar
- Select the trial version and click Install.
- On the completion of the install, open Poweramp in the emulator.
- Now you’re ready to play your favorite music.
Unique features of Poweramp Music Player for PC
Some of the features which make the Poweramp Music Player a top-rated player include:
Excellent audio quality:
The Poweramp Music Player comes with a new DSP, which includes an advanced equalizer with hew Reverb/Tempo effects and Tone/Stereo expand. The app has many equalizers presets, which you can tune to improve your listening enjoyment. Poweramps has audio decoders, which also help to give you excellent quality audio.
Customizable options for great look and feel:
This feature sets it apart from a lot of other music players. Poweramp Music Player gives you the option of selecting a light or dark theme. Plus, you can install a myriad of different themes from outside the app.
Custom music visualizer:
The Poweramp Music Player comes with a custom music visualizer. This feature has a lot of pre-configured options that you can use to play in the background of the player UI. The music visualizer is also sensitive to the frequency of whatever you’re playing.
Plays many music formats:
You won’t fall short of music format options with Poweramp. It will play tak, Flv, mka, mpga, AIFF, DSD, mp3, mp4/mp4a/alac/aacm FLAC, Wav, ape, WV, tta, mpc, and WMA formats.
Direct volume control:
DVC allows Powereamp to have a volume level the same as the stock player. The Equalizer/tone will be enabled with this mode. All of this happens without using the Android (or emulator’s) volume control, sound effects, and equalizer.
Poweramp Music Player for PC alternatives
There are other Poweramp Music player alternatives out there. Here are a few:
1. VLC Media Player:
VLC is a multimedia player. It not only plays music, but it can play videos as well. This cross-platform, open-source Player can play DVDs, VCDs, audio CDs, and other streaming protocols. The VLC version for Android is a full audio player.
AIMP is a media player which plays a wide variety of formats. This media player has a playback queue, and it lets you create bookmarks. It closely resembles the Winamp player with its global and hotkeys. However, it differs from Winamp with its technology of reproduction and crystal clear sound.
Foobar2000 is a freeware audio player. It plays a wide diversity of music formats. Foobar2000 also has advanced tagging capabilities as well as a customizable user interface layout. Keyboard shortcuts are customizable in this app.
Frequently asked questions
Is Poweramp Music Player free?
Poweramp Music Player has a 14-day trial version. After that, it will give you the option to purchase the full version.
Can Poweramp Music Player work with Apple?
Poweramp doesn’t currently work with Apple.
Can I play Spotify through Poweramp Music Player?
No, you cannot play Spotify directly through the Poweramp Music Player. Spotify has encryption protection which prevents you from playing it through Poweramp. However, you can use Tunelf Spotbeat Music Converter to convert music from Spotify to plain formats that Poweramp can play.
How do I stream music using Poweramp Music Player?
To stream music using Poweramp Music Player:
- Look for the URL of the stream that you’re interested in and copy it.
- Go to Library/streams in the app.
- Press on the three dots to open the menu.
- Click on Add URL and paste the URL that you copied
- This will store the URL so you can play the stream whenever you want.
Poweramp Music Player for PC is one of the oldest player apps that you can download. It’s updated regularly and has more than enough features to give you endless hours of enjoyment if you use this app.