Pixaloop is a photo editing program for beginners. It’s known to be one of the best programs for making cinemagraphs. Video clips formed by minimal movements to still photos in a loop are called cinemagraphs. You can actually tell a story using this form of animation.
Motionleap is the current name for Pixaloop. This app was developed by an app developer by the name of Lightricks in 2018. This company, headquartered in Israel, is a developer of video and image editing software. Pixaloop is just one of its successful apps. In 2019, Lightricks apps had been downloaded over 350 million times.
Pixaloop is Android-based, so you’re going to need an Android emulator to be able to use it on your PC.
- System requirements to run the Pixaloop app on your PC
- How to download and install Pixaloop app on your PC?
- Features of Enlight Pixaloop app for PC
- The negatives and positives of the Pixaloop app for PC
- How to solve the white screen/blank screen error in Pixaloop photo editor?
- Pixaloop app for PC alternatives
- Frequently asked questions
System requirements to run the Pixaloop app on your PC
|Best Android Emulators
|Nox Player & MEmu
|Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac
|May 23, 2021
|Android Version Required for emulator
|7.1 and up
|APK File Size
How to download and install Pixaloop app on your PC?
Here, we’re going to look at how you can download the Pixaloop app on your PC. We’ll look at two emulators you can use to enjoy Pixaloop.
Installation and downloading the Pixaloop app using Nox Player
Below are the steps to install and download using Nox Player:
- Download Nox Player from its official website
- Click on the download and agree to the conditions and terms
- Press Install
- When step 3 is complete, then you can open the emulator.
- Log into Google Store and type Pixaloop
- You will see Motionleap by Lightricks
- Click Install
- On completion of 7, you will be ready to enjoy Pixaloop in the Nox Player.
Installing and downloading the Pixaloop app using MEmu emulator
Here are the steps to install and download using the MEmu emulator:
- Download the MEmu emulator from here
- Click on the Installer when the download is complete to start the installation.
- When the User account control comes up, then type Yes.
- Click on Quick Install on the MEmu installation wizard.
- Launch the emulator when the installation is complete.
- Log into the Google Play Store.
- Type Pixaloop app in the search bar,
- When the Motionleap by Lightricks app appears, select it
- Press Install.
- When the installation is completed, use the Pixaloop app using MEmu.
Features of Enlight Pixaloop app for PC
The Enlight Pixaloop app has several features that make it very useful for photo editing.
You can create 3D photos:
You can turn photos into 3D animations. You can replace the background as well as select the movement, speed of movement. Picture effect tools use artificial intelligence to help define parts of a photo.
Moving photos can be edited:
You can edit movements you’ve added to a photo. Pixaloop has a picture effect option that takes care of the rest.
Unique effects and overlay can be added:
Pixaloop enables you to add your own unique effects and overlay to still photos. You can have a lot of fun with your followers and friends when you do this.
You can create animations:
One of the primary features of Pixaloop is the ability to animate your photos. You can add skies and sunsets to your pictures with this app.
With Pixaloop, you can add, replace, or remove the background on your pictures.
The negatives and positives of the Pixaloop app for PC
Here are some of the positives of using the Pixaloop app as a photo editor:
- One of the best photo editor apps when it comes to cinemagraphics
- Great program for beginners
- Provides professional results with little effort.
- Great for animating photos for friends and social media
- Simple to use
Some of the negatives include:
- It takes a while to learn all its tricks
- It kept crashing.
- The quality of videos is low when uploading to social media sites.
How to solve the white screen/blank screen error in Pixaloop photo editor?
If you’re getting a white screen error in Pixaloop photo editor, it might be due to the following:
- A temporary loading issue. To solve this problem, go to the recent applications menu in the emulator. Close the problem app and reopen it.
- Do a hard reboot by clicking on the power and home buttons in the emulator at the same time for a few seconds. Then turn off the screen and turn it on back.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
Pixaloop app for PC alternatives
Here are three alternatives to the Pixaloop app for Pc that you might consider:
Faceapp is known for using AI in its photo editing features. It’s extremely popular to date, as it has over 500 million downloads. Faceapp has over 60 photorealistic filters. It also has numerous effects, backgrounds, and other tools. With its impression filters, Faceapp is great for taking those selfies.
2. VN Video Editor Lite:
VN Video Editor makes creating videos easy. This app is used by professionals and amateurs. It is also a potent desktop editor. You can use this app to create videos for Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. A few of its features include cropping, adding music, multi-layer timelines, and video effects.
VSCO is another photo editing app. It comes with some advanced tools for photo editing. Its tools include Grain and Fade and ten free VSCO presets, HSL, Split Tone, and Crop and Skew. You can have access to over 200 presets from its preset library if you join VSCO membership. You can also connect with friends and other people you know in Discover, a creative community.
Frequently asked questions
Is there a free version of Pixaloop for PC?
Pixaloop for PC is free. However, there is a more premium version called Pixaloop Pro. This version has more features and no ads.
How do I upload photos to Pixaloop for PC?
To upload photos to Pixaloop for PC:
- Press the Projects button in the app
- Press New Projects
- Select the photo you want from the folder you have chosen.
How do you animate a picture on Pixaloop?
To animate a picture on Pixaloop:
- Click on Animate
- Click on Path to set the direction you want to move.
- Click on the location you want the motion to start and trace a line with your cursor.
- The motion will take the path you have set the parameters for and move in the direction of the arrow.
- Click on Freeze to freeze those areas that you don’t want to move.
- Click Play to start the animation.
How to make cinemagraphs with Enlight Pixaloop for PC?
In addition to animating the picture as detailed above, you will need to add a loop to create the cinemagraphs. There are three ways you can use to add a loop: Circular, Blend, and Boomerang. By adding one of these options, you’ll be able to put the finishing touches to your cinemagraph.
Pixaloop is one of the best photo editing tools when it comes to creating cinemagraphs. You can have a lot of fun using this app, and best of all, it’s free. You will also be able to use Pixaloop on your PC but follow this article’s steps.