The power of the internet has truly transformed the way we live, learn, and work. Its influence can be seen in every facet of our daily lives – from the way we communicate with our friends and family to the way we find employment and stay informed about the world around us. It has also become a powerful medium for business, allowing small and large companies alike to grow exponentially. As such, it is only natural that we, as a society, should take advantage of this evolving technology to its fullest.
For many of us, however, the internet speed promised by ISP isn’t always consistent or fast enough. This is where a good, reliable internet speed meter comes in. Below we discuss how Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC can help you keep track of your internet speed and make sure you’re getting the most out of your connection.
- Why You Need Internet Speed Meter Lite App For PC?
- System Requirements to Run Internet Speed Meter Lite App on Your PC
- The Download Procedure of Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC Using Android Emulators
- Internet Speed Meter Lite App for Pc – Technical Specifications
- What Are Main Features of The Internet Speed Meter Lite App
- 3 Best Internet Speed Meter Lite Alternative App
Why You Need Internet Speed Meter Lite App For PC?
Internet today is a costly commodity that we, as a people, are unfortunately too used to. It has become the backbone of modern society and a source of information and communication for billions.
But the desire for near-instant gratification and convenience often gets the best of us. And this is where ISPs fail to deliver. At least in my opinion. Why should I, as a customer, have to constantly monitor and maintain my connection?
It’s not realistic for me. But to ensure that as a customer, my needs are met, I must be able to keep tabs on my internet connection at all times.
To accomplish this, I, like millions of other people, have turned to Internet Speed Meter Lite Download for Pc. This small yet feature-rich app helps keep track of internet connection, speed, latency, and more for your Android device. And best of all, it’s 100% free!
System Requirements to Run Internet Speed Meter Lite App on Your PC
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 & above||Microsoft Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Processor||Any modern processor with thread benchmark score of 1000+ and integrated or discrete GPU with benchmark score of 750+.|
|RAM||4GB of RAM is required to run the Internet Speed Meter Lite App on your PC. This requirement must not be confused with 4GB storage.||8GB or more is recommended for smooth performance.|
|Storage||5GB of free hard disk space is needed to install and run the app.||SSD is recommended for enhanced performance.|
|Other||– You must log in as an Administrator to run and use the application.
– Developer recommends that you have the latest drivers installed for the chipset and integrated graphics card.
|– To download updates and security patches, your system must have access to internet connectivity.|
The Download Procedure of Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC Using Android Emulators
Running Android-based applications directly on Windows operating systems is not natively supported. Hence, users are required to use an Android Emulator to download and install the applications like Internet Speed Meter Lite for Windows.
There are several Android Emulators that are available for free downloads, such as Bluestacks and MEmu Emulator. And to assist you, below we will discuss how to Internet Speed Meter Lite for pc free download using both these emulators.
Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC Using BlueStacks:
- Your initial step would be to download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. You can download this application from this link. Once downloaded, simply follow the on-screen instructions to install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
- Your BlueStack should come pre-installed with Google Play Store, which is the official Android app store. Often, it’s on the home screen, but if you can’t locate it, just search for it using ctrl+f. Then open the Google Play Store by clicking on its icon and login into your Google account if you have one. Otherwise, you will have to create a new one.
- Once configured, search Playstore for “Internet Speed Meter Lite” and install it on your Android Emulator. Alternatively, you can download it directly to your PC from any 3rd party website, drag it to the BlueStacks app drawer, install it and then launch it via its shortcut.
- Once installed, open the Internet Speed Meter Lite app, and you are good to go.
Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC With MEmu Emulator:
- Download and install MEmu Android Emulator on your PC from this link. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up MEmu and make sure not to install any 3rd party software garbage along the way.
- Open MEmu and locate Google Play Store from its main menu. Now it’s time to log in or create a new account to register for Google services and its Play Store.
- Now, from the MEmu home screen, open the Google Play Store and search for “Internet Speed Meter Lite” to install it on your Android Emulator. Alternatively, you can download it directly from any third-party website to your PC, drag it to the MEmu app drawer, install it, and then launch it via its shortcut.
- You must now have “Internet Speed Meter Lite” running on your Android Emulator.
You can follow these same procedures to download Internet Speed Meter Lite for Mac. Just install Bluestack on Mac and then follow the aforementioned steps to install Internet Speed Meter Lite for iOS.
Internet Speed Meter Lite App for Pc – Technical Specifications
|Name||Internet Speed Meter Lite|
What Are Main Features of The Internet Speed Meter Lite App
- Real-time internet speed monitoring for Android devices. It shows all necessary internet speed-related information on the status bar and via notifications.
- Provides detailed traffic usage data via charts.
- Ability to provide separate stats for both mobile and WiFi connections. This helps you to optimize your mobile data and keep the cost down.
- Capable of monitoring and holding traffic stats for 30 days. This is a unique feature that no other “free” internet speed monitor apps can provide.
- Built and designed to be battery efficient and lightweight. This empowers Android users to get a better grip on their data usage without having to compromise on performance or battery life.
3 Best Internet Speed Meter Lite Alternative App
1. Speedtest by Ookla:
Most people are familiar with this app, but in case you’re not, it’s an internet speed testing app developed by Ookla, the same company that created the popular web-based utility Speedtest.net.
Speedtest by Ookla has been a staple in the world of the internet and a must-have tool for anyone who needs to test internet connection speed for any purpose. This app has the ability to test the internet speed of your entire device (computer, smartphone, tablet) and even individual network connections (WiFi, cellular).
It also allows you to test how quickly your internet connection performs during peak and off-peak hours. This is an excellent app for network technicians and other professionals who need to test internet speed for their job.
The app also allows you to upgrade your connection to a faster one for less if you need to. The UI is clean and easy to understand, with clear explanations of each measurement.
2. Data Monitor:
Simple Net-Meter: A powerful application developed by KF Software House, Data Monitor allows you to monitor network parameters such as upload, download, latency, and other information on a per-network interface level.
This is a very handy tool for Android users as it helps them to keep a check on their data usage and limits per month. But Data Monitor also comes with a set of advanced features which allow you to monitor your data usage and limits in an easier and more intuitive way.
Further boasting an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, this app helps you to break down your data usage per category and monitor network usage in a highly detailed manner.
3. Free Internet speed test – SpeedTest Master:
Trusted by over 10,000,000+ users around the world, SpeedTest is the best app for fast, reliable, and secure network testing on Android. It has the best-in-class interface, which includes the ability to create multiple accounts, register, and test from any location, download the test results, and export results to share with your IT team or ISP.
Furthermore, SpeedTest is a fully-featured app for monitoring real-time network performance and includes the ability to monitor multiple WiFi networks simultaneously, record performance details for later analysis, and test for maximum upload and download speed. It even provides a website ping time test, which helps you to check if the website is down or not before even trying to access it.
Overall, it’s the best app for testing and monitoring your network speed, giving you the ability to monitor your network traffic and speeds in a highly detailed manner.
In conclusion, Internet Speed Meter Lite, with its simple yet effective user interface, makes it a perfect choice for all those looking to measure their internet speed without having to go through complicated settings. With just a few taps, you can get started right away! If you have any questions about using this app, feel free to ask us in our comments section below. We will be happy to help you out.