Are you looking for a way to install iCSee on a PC or Mac? If so, then this article will be perfect for you. We’ll go over the steps needed to download and install iCSee on your computer as well as some tips for making sure it runs smoothly.
To use the iCSee app on your Mac or PC, download and install an android emulator on your computer then log into the Google Play Store. After that, search for the iCSee app and install it on your computer. Connect your security cameras then use the app to monitor your premises.
The iCSee app is compatible with all types of cameras, so whether you have an old analog camera or a modern smart camera on your computer, iCSee will work just fine.
- How do I record videos on iCSee?
- Download iCSee App APK Free Details
- How To Get iCSee App for Windows, Android, iOS
- Features & Benefit of The iCSee App
- iCSee alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record videos on iCSee?
When motion is detected, the iCSee app can only record video files.
- On the top right screen, click the setting icon.
- Next, choose the “Advanced Setting” option.
- Choose “Record Switch” and choose “Close Normal Record”. Then click “OK” to finalize the process.
In these steps, you will be able to record and store a video of your security feed.
Download iCSee App APK Free Details
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||September 29, 2021|
How To Get iCSee App for Windows, Android, iOS
We’ll look at the possible ways to have your iCSee CCTV camera on your PC in this section. We’ll use software specifically created for Windows PCs in one approach. In another approach, we’ll utilize an emulator to get you iCSee cameras on either a MAC PC or a Windows PC.
Method 1: Install iCSee App using BlueStacks on your PC
Follow these steps for this approach:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Go to the Google Play Store and log in using your Google account.
- Open BlueStacks and search for “iCSee” Look up the program on the Play Store to see its description.
- Click on the button that reads, ‘Install’ to download the program. Look for a button that says ‘Install’ at the bottom of the page and click it to install the software. Click on this button to install the software.
- To launch iCSee on your computer, go to the home screen or applications list. If there is no icon in either location, restart BlueStacks before proceeding.
To use the application, visit the BlueStacks emulator and search for it in your App Library as needed.
Method 2: Install iCSee App using NoxPlayer on your PC
The second alternative is to use another Android emulator, such as the Nox Player:
- On your computer, download and install the Nox Player.
- On your PC or Mac, open the Nox Player Android Emulator.
- Go to the Google Play Store and sign in with your existing account. Then, from the menu at the upper right, pick Continue.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “iCSee” Install it on your PC or Mac by clicking the ‘Install’ button. All you have to do now is run the program as you see fit because it’s available on your computer.
The Nox Player and BlueStacks Android Emulators are nearly identical applications with a few aesthetic improvements. Their usage procedures are also very similar.
Method 3: Install iCSee App using the desktop app file on your PC
The third method entails using an app file as follows:
- Download the iCSee app file to your computer.
- Go to the folder where the downloaded file is kept. You may right-click on the setup file and select “Run as administrator” from the menu. After you’ve chosen this option, Windows will prompt you to allow iCSee for PC to be installed. Simply click “Yes” and your installation should begin immediately.
- Then you get an installation welcome screen for iCSee. Simply hit the “Next” button in this window.
- You can also use the settings window to change all of your settings. To do so, go to “Setup -> Settings.” Select the installation directory where the software will install in this screen. You may modify it as required or leave it as is. Then click “Next” after that.
- You should choose the type of installation that you want to use, then click “Next” after that. This screen will display the shortcut folder where a shortcut for running your program will be created. Also, whether you want all users on your computer to have access to it or only current users, select it and click “Next.” These options can be modified at any time by selecting them and clicking “Next.”
- Now, wait until the program has installed on your PC. After installing iCSee for Windows, you will see a screen similar to the one shown above. Select Finish from the drop-down menu.
- When you’ve finished the software’s installation, you’ll see a screen similar to the one below. This time, be cautious because if you choose the incorrect language, all of the program’s options will appear in that language and in order to fix this, you’ll have to reinstall the whole setup.
- Select the language that is appropriate for you and then click the “OK” button.
- You will notice that the new screen appears as shown in the above figure. Keep the username simple and leave the password blank. After you’ve logged in to iCsee for PC, you may modify the username and password as desired. Select “Login” from the drop-down menu.
- When you first launch the software, you’ll see a screen similar to the one pictured here. At your right-below corner, you may notice an option called “System.” Select it.
- At the right-side span, you’ll find the Device Manage option. After that, a new pop-up window will appear named “Device Manager.” In this window, click “ADD AREA,” then another pop-up window will appear called “Zone.” Fill out a zone name as desired and then click “OK” in that window. I named my zone “DVR” in my example.
- After you have finished configuring your Z-Wave device, open the My Cloud app and go to “Zones.” Select the zone name and then “ADD DEVICE.” In the next window, you must provide all of the information for your device, such as its IP address, port number, username, and password. You may also select a different login type such as ARSP or cloud. In my situation, I opted for an IP address.
- To view the live video feed from your iCSee for windows, quit all of the other programs and return to the program’s main screen. The zone name is visible in the left upper corner. Double-click on the zone name to bring up a list of all camera names. Now you can use your PC’s iCSee software to see your camera on it by double-clicking on its name.
With these steps, the app will be ready to use on your PC or Mac.
Features & Benefit of The iCSee App
The best features about the iCSee app include the following:
View security cameras live feed
iCSee is a free app that can be used on PCs and Macs to view your camera footage. It allows you to see real time video from anywhere in the world, making it an excellent option for viewing private CCTV feeds. The interface of this program makes it simple to use even if you’re not technologically savvy. iCSee also saves any recorded footage directly onto your computer’s hard drive so you never have worry about losing important information or media. You can easily record all of your videos with just one click using the software’s built-in recording feature as well.
Add multiple security cameras
With this app, you can add multiple security cameras to your phone allowing you to monitor more than one place at a time. This is great for people who are always on the go since they won’t have to worry about missing an important event while away from home or work.
It has never been easier and faster before to be able access all of this information in just one quick glance, which means that if anything happens anywhere then you will know immediately without having missed it. Add sensors like smoke detectors, water leak detector etc., so when something goes wrong enough light gets turned on.
Choose the number of cameras you see on the screen
iCSee for PC is compatible with most webcams and video capture cards, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues! You are provided with a variety of features that will provide many options on how you want to view your footage. All in all, iCSee offers an easy way to record activity both at home or business allowing users control over their own security needs.
Has motion detection
The app has motion detection, which can take high quality images in low light. The app has an adjustable sensitivity for the motion sensor and you can choose to only record when there is movement or any time it senses changes within its field of view.
Has night vision capability
The iCSee will automatically switch over to Night Vision Mode if necessary, however this feature must be activated manually in order to use at nighttime. In addition, a manual toggle button on your mobile device will allow the camera lens from being lit up by LED’s so that they don’t interfere with video recording capabilities while capturing footage during darkness hours. This gives users the ability to capture all activity without compromising privacy by having visible lights around their property home.
The apps you can use in the place of iCSee include the following:
LView is a video monitoring program for DVR and IPC that was created by Zhubo Inc. It utilizes a cloud technology to allow you to log in using the serial numbers of your devices to display live view monitoring videos on Android phones as well as do basic administration tasks.
The program allows you to log in with cloud technology, real-time live viewing, remote playback, and local recording and playback. It also includes picture searching, QR code scanning for the serial number (both local and remote devices can be added, removed, or edited), both local and remote devices (add, remove, or edit), and more.
2. Kami Home
Kami Home is a secure relationship software that makes it simple and handy to protect and stay in touch with the people, pets, workplaces, accessories, and other things you care about most. In a few steps, Kami Home app allows you to manage all of your Kami-connected gadgets from one location.
3. IP Cam Soft
IPCamSoft.com Inc.’s IPCamSoft Cam Soft is a fantastic tool from the market that permits you to watch, control, and manage over 600 distinct IP camera types remotely. The IP Cam Soft software has been tested with a wide range of camera models and comes with a variety of special discounts. The app is ideal for ensuring security at businesses, at home security systems, pet cams, or any other location where you want to protect yourself.
Homeguardcare is a safe, smart, and easy-to-use app that allows you to check on your properties, flats, businesses, and other locations in real-time. Intelligent Security Surveillance Limited’s Homeguardcare is a sleekly designed software that allows you to communicate with your family anytime through two-way voice communication. Its ultra-wide viewing angle provides sharp and clear video even in low light conditions.
Besteye is a fantastic technology that lets you view the camera pasted over your homes and businesses without making any effort. Besteye is a wonderful tool designed by Puwell Cloud Tech Limited Inc. that allows you to keep track of all of your cameras from anywhere in the world using only your smartphone.
The program is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows and Android. The app allows for local recording and playback, snapshot and picture searching, PZ control, serial number scanning by QR code, bidirectional communication, and other functions. The application supports cloud login as well as real-time live viewing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect iCSee pro?
Step 1: Download the “iCSee Pro” app for your camera, following the steps below: Apple/Android Phone/Tablet: Go to your Google Play or App Store to download ” iCSee Pro.” Step 2: Connect the camera to a power source.
What is iCSee app?
iCSee is a monitoring security software that can be used with front-end devices such as robots, bullets, and smart devices like doorbells and doorlocks. You may use the cloud ID to access the device, and you can view and control the live video on an Android device.
Is iCSee free?
The app can be downloaded for free on Android and iOS devices. There is an iCSee pro version of the app which is paid for.
Where is my iCSee serial number?
This camera can be used with the K-iCSee phone app (search Google Play), which you may install on your smartphone after connecting the camera to it. The Serial Number of this camera may be found at iCSee > Setting > General About Device > Serial number. Send this Serial Number and Password of the camera to your friend.
How do you set up a iCSee doorbell?
Clicking Adding a Device in iCSee Pro will prompt you for your WIFI password. The doorbell is automatically recognized when connected to WIFFi. The app and the doorbell are automatically linked together.
The iCSee for PC is an excellent program to view your CCTV camera on your computer. It’s really simple to use and quick to set up. The greatest feature is that it may be used with any Windows 7, 8, or 10 version and run on all iOS versions as well.
We have discussed two ways to use iCSee for Windows. Both are reputable and successful, but we chose the primary method since it is a bespoke program tailored to PC users with greater utility. We utilized an outsider programming in the next technique because it is working well, yet it isn’t compatible with the accelerated clients.