From having memories of the bliss and chills that come with your first date to keeping a tab on such days as ‘‘the days you will never forget’’, having your videos sharp and clear is one thing you don’t want to miss out on. However, when sharing videos via social networks, the chances are that they appear blurry. Suppose you have been looking for ways around this issue for a long time. In that case, here’s how to fix blurry videos on android.
Fixing blurry videos on android comes in handy once you are well acquainted with the various processes involved. To fix your blurry videos more effectively and prevent the ugly situation from repeating itself in the nearest future, you can either opt for video editing apps, third-party messaging apps, or device-based solutions.
- Fixing blurry videos involves a number of simple and relatable step-by-step approaches.
- Such factors as low brightness and resolution, as well as shooting clips at a relatively high speed can cause blurry videos.
- A third-party messaging app can be pretty helpful in fixing blurry videos.
- Video editing apps such as Wondershare Video Repair can also be used to fix blurry videos.
- You can also opt for device-based solutions such as restarting your device, rebooting to safe mode, or force-closing the camera app to correct video blur issues.
- Can I Fix Blurry Videos On Android?
- Why Are My Videos Blurry On Android?
- How To Fix Blurry Videos On Android?
- How to Prevent Blurry Videos?
- Wrap Up
Can I Fix Blurry Videos On Android?
Nothing is entirely impossible when it comes to finding solutions to videos shared via social networks that appear blurry. So, the answer to the question is not too distant to infer. It’s a simple yes. There’s no denying that videos bring back sweet memories. Whether you are with friends or relatives, you want to catch a glimpse of every moment. But mixed feelings develop when that doesn’t go as planned and the videos become blurry.
Although this may be a big issue for you, it’s something you can fix without going through stress. The processes are simple and relatable. There are several options when it comes to fixing blurry videos. For instance, if you are using software or apps, there are myriads of options available. Although you will likely not get the same quality as what you had with the original video, you will get something better and more satisfactory.
Why Are My Videos Blurry On Android?
Knowing why the videos you send or receive via social networks are blurry is fundamental to correct the errors. Without an in-depth knowledge of why your videos appear the way they do, you might find it pretty tricky devising means to fix the blurriness.
Some of the potential reasons your videos are blurry include the following:
- The speed at which you shoot your clips is relatively high. Thus, the original videos do not appear clear as they should.
- When shooting a clip, your inability to hold the mobile device properly can cause blurry videos.
- When the brightness of your device is low, the quality of your videos will also be low.
- When you get a blurry video, even after being careful about the reasons above, it might be due to your inability to focus on the objects or persons.
- When videos are shot under a relatively low resolution (in this case, the pixels are not sharp), they are prone to be blurry.
How To Fix Blurry Videos On Android?
Whenever it comes to fixing blurry videos on android, there are various ways you can do it. With any of the methods you choose, you are likely to have a satisfying result, getting your videos back in good shape and form. This way, how to fix blurry videos on android becomes an easy subject to deal with.
The paragraphs below contain the various methods you can adopt to fix blurry videos alongside their distinct steps. Adhering to these methods and steps will enable you to achieve the desired result.
1. Device-based Solutions
The device-based solutions include three steps. These are restarting the device, rebooting it to safe mode, and force-stopping the camera app.
2. Restart the Device
Whenever there’s a software problem such as blurry videos, you can force start your device to correct it. This way, you will be able to shut down abrupt processes. Also, you can clear any minor glitches or errors smoothly. To restart your mobile device:
- Put your fingers on both the power and volume-down buttons simultaneously.
- Allow the start-up screen to appear and release your fingers.
3. Reboot To Safe Mode
This is another option you can adopt to get your blurry videos fixed. It’s a simple process requiring little or no technical expertise. To reboot your device to safe mode:
- Hold the mobile device’s power button
- A number of power options will appear
- Tap the “power off” option and continue tapping until the “reboot on the safe mode” option appears.
- Press OK.
4. Force Stop the Camera
There’s a high chance the problem you are having is with the camera app. It might have glitched out. In that case, the only solution to avoid having blurry videos might be to force stop. To do this:
- Visit “settings” and click on apps
- Swipe left. This will take you to the section containing all the apps.
- Look out for the camera app
- Tap it
- Click on force stop
5. Using Messaging Apps to Fix Blurry Videos
Perhaps the device-based solutions didn’t give you what you want (which is extremely unlikely to be the case); you can opt for third-party messaging apps. This will help you to fix blurry videos within a short time. The availability of these apps has provided the means to correct video blur problems. You can also edit your videos before sending them using the apps if you want to. The steps involved are:
- Select the video that you intend to send via the messaging app
- Edit it to your taste
- Send it to your mobile device.
6. Using Video Editing Apps to Fix Blurry Videos
This is another excellent alternative to fixing blurry videos. Interestingly, there are many software or apps to correct video blur issues on Android devices, including Stellar Video Repair, Wondershare Video Repair, Fix Photo Blur, etc. With the aid of these apps, you can choose the quality and format of the video even before starting the repair.
Since the steps involved in fixing blurry videos on these apps are pretty similar, there’s no need to discuss the processes of each app. However, it is necessary to download and install the app to a Windows or Mac PC. After that, transfer the videos to the PC from your Android device to begin the repair process. And if you are using the Wondershare Video Repair, for instance, the following steps should follow.
- Launch the software after successfully downloading and installing it
- Import the blurry videos after clicking on the “add button.”
- Click the “start video repair” button.
- Give it some time to get fixed. This might take longer than expected, depending on the extent of the damage and the file length.
- Do a quick and careful preview.
- Exiting the repair process happens next, and it’s automatic.
Read also: Download iMovie for PC
How to Prevent Blurry Videos?
Preventing video blur problems on your Android device should be a simple thing to do. It will save you a lot of time that would have been wasted trying to fix the problem if it eventually happens. You can prevent blurry videos on your mobile device by taking some steps. Follow the hacks and tricks below.
- Use proper filters when taking a shot.
- Ensure the quality of the clip is high. The video quality option available on the camera menu is always there to help you out. You can place it in HD format or 1080p to get a clear shot.
- Do not leave the camera lens out. Clean it properly. This is because to get quality videos; you need proper light.
- The picture stabilization option on the camera menu (you will find this in the camera settings) can be disabled to prevent blurry videos.
Perhaps you are still struggling with how to fix blurry videos on android; there are some tricks you need to lay your hands on. Such tricks include using video editing apps, third-party messaging software, and device-based solutions to fix blurry videos. However, the saying that prevention is better than cure is of utmost importance here. You can use proper filters and other mediums to prevent blurry videos.