Most of the applications you will find on Apple Store, and Google Playstore are specifically designed for mobile devices. Although these apps’ PC and laptop versions do not exist yet, they are pretty compatible with laptops and PCs. They work pretty well on laptops and PC just as they do on smartphones. To use these apps on your laptop or PC, you need Android emulators.
Hola VPN is one such application that does not have a compatible version for PCs yet. It only has a compatible version for Mac, Windows, and Android. The good news here is that you can now use Hola VPN for PC by using Android Emulators like Bluestack, Nox Player, MemuPlay, amongst others. By downloading and installing Hola VPN on your PC, you can stay safe, secure, and anonymously browse the internet.
Hola VPN performs similar functions as other VPNs. This VPN doesn’t have a particular server; instead, it is a peer-to-peer connection. It is otherwise known as “the free peer-to-peer VPN service,” This means that your device becomes a server for your peers. Hola VPN is an easy-to-use application that helps encrypt and save data—making the data obscure in an encoded format. This comprehensive article will equip you with the necessary details on how to download Hola VPN on your PC.
The security and speed of the Hola VPN for PCs are excellent. It helps protect your IP address, secure your information, and browse the internet with confidentiality. Although, there is no single, compatible version of Hola VPN for PC. But in recent times, you can now download it on your PC using Android emulators. This write-up will teach you how to download this VPN using Bluestack and Memuplay as an emulator.
- How to Download Hola VPN for PC Using Bluestack?
- How to Use Hola VPN for PC?
- Related Alternative Apps of Hola VPN for PC/Windows
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Wrap Up
How to Download Hola VPN for PC Using Bluestack?
This is an android emulator that enables you to use android apps on PCs and laptops. Bluestack is the best android emulator, and it is widely used to run android applications on Windows PCs. It is reliable and mostly preferred by users. You can follow these installation guides for easy download steps.
- Step 1: You can download the emulator on your device from the Google play store. Once Bluestack is downloaded on your device, open the downloaded file and launch the applications by installing it.
- Step 2: Activate Bluestack; Login using your Google account. Bluestack is now ready at your service. An icon will appear saying, ‘You have successfully logged in. The Home Screen of the emulator should come up here.
- Step 3: You will likely find Playstore readily attached to the emulator. Locate Google Playstore on the Home Screen and double click to open it. Search for the Hola VPN through the search bar. Install this application on a PC.
- Step 4: The app gets automatically installed on your device once you tap on the install button. Check the list of installed apps on your device, and it will be right there. After installation, you can open it from the play store directly or from the Bluestack home screen.
- Step 5: Open the Hola VPN and activate it, then it is ready to use.
Using Memuplay to Download Hola VPN for PC
In recent times, another Android emulator that is gaining reference is Memuplay. This Android emulator is fast, secured, super flexible, and perfect for gaming purposes. Memuplay can be used to download Hola VPN for PC.
- Step 1: Download the android emulator from the official website available on the Google browser. Launch it by setting it up.
- Step 2: Once the installation gets completed, locate the readily attached Playstore on the android emulator. Double-click in it to open. Then search for the application via the search bar.
- Step 3: Download the Hola VPN, then start and launch the application. The Hola VPN is then ready to use. The app appears on the android emulator’s home screen.
Perhaps you are looking for an android emulator that is easy and simple to use; Memu Play is your best bet. It is relatively more lightweight than Bluestack. It is flexible, fast, and specifically developed for gaming purposes. Thus, if you are an avid fan of Temple Run, Mini Militia, PUBG, and several other games out there, Memu Play comes in handy to offer you the best experiences.
How to Use Hola VPN for PC?
Setting up the app shouldn’t be a big deal after using a third-party emulator like Blue stack and the rest to download the Hola VPN application. All you have to do is choose a country your choice. The app changes your IP address to your chosen country. This way, you can continue browsing the internet from the wrong location.
After connecting, you can minimize your dashboard and start browsing. When you want to disconnect the Hola VPN and use your regular internet connection, go to the dashboard and click on the “connected” button. It will automatically disconnect.
Features of Hola VPN App
- You can access any application and website from any part of the world.
- Hola VPN application can be used for free; all you need to do is download the application.
- This VPN has a smart connect option, making it easy for the users to switch countries.
- The VPN gives users access to restricted sites by unblocking the sites.
- Hola VPN secures users’ information; by keeping full privacy.
- It has high-level encryption, protecting user data in an encoded format.
Related Alternative Apps of Hola VPN for PC/Windows
There are many options of VPNs available on Google Playstore. So, if you can’t download Hola VPN on your PC, you can go for its alternatives. There are various alternatives you can choose in place of Hola VPN. However, only three will be discussed in this piece. They are efficient and super-fast, too. They include:
Hi VPN Application
This alternative is an unlimited and free VPN distinctly developed for android devices. It encrypts internet traffic, changes IP addresses, and secures connection on public Wi-Fi. With the Hi VPN, you can easily bypass restricted websites, watch videos online, with your data and information protected and kept private. If you don’t want to be noticed by other internet users, it will allow you to stay anonymous while browsing. You can download this Virtual Private Network from the Goggle Playstore and other downloading apps. But it is mainly an Android VPN.
Luna VPN Application
You can download Luna VPN from the web or Goggle play store on your iPhone, Ipad, Android, Mac, Windows, and PC. This VPN is the safest and fastest app for private and unlimited browsing. It is entirely free and gives you easy access to your favorite apps and games. It has cutting-edge features such as state-of-the-art system advisor, region selection capability, blazing fast speed, etc.
Star VPN Application
This VPN can be downloaded from the Goggle play store and web. It is a compatible VPN with iOS, Mac, Android, and window. Whether you are using a cellular data network to browse the internet or you’re connected to public Wi-Fi, you can rest assured your device’s internet connection is encrypted when using the Star VPN. It allows you to surf the internet without the tension of being tracked. Star VPN gives users access to social media, games, and videos.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Hola VPN available on PC?
Hola VPN generally is not available for PC. It is only available to Android, Mac, iOS. But this does not outrightly mean that PC cannot use Hola VPN. It can be used with a PC with an Android Emulator like Bluestack, Nox player, and Memuplay.
Is it safe to download Hola VPN?
Hola VPN is a free VPN that unblocks restricted websites in your regions. This VPN is free and well secured. It is safe because it protects users’ data and provides excellent encryption. Instead, it is a free peer-to-peer connection only enables you to connect your device with your friends. Hola VPN is safe to download and can be used without much problem.
Is Hola VPN a virus?
No. It is a Virtual Private Network that helps to encrypt user information. Although, it could also be harmful to the internet and its users in particular. It could turn out to be a virus if not properly used by the user; this makes it operate poorly. At this point, Hola VPN could be considered a virus.
Why did Google remove Hola VPN?
Goggle Chrome Extension removed Hola VPN from Google Chrome Store because of the belief that the VPN might contain malware. It has not been settled that Hola VPN contains malware. They continually assure their users that the VPN does not contain malware, but it exceeds the government’s guidelines for security and privacy.
Does Hola VPN have a time limit?
Yes, like other VPNs, Hola VPN has a time limit. Most times, it has a three-day limit. This gives you access to use it for three days before making payments via Hola Coupon Code. Thus, you will need to subscribe once the usage surpasses the limit.
Hola VPN is one of the best VPNs for PCs. Hola VPN for PC works smoothly on any operating system like iOS, Mac OS, and the likes. It is a super-fast VPN that provides security and anonymity. With Hola VPN for PC, you can remain anonymous while browsing the internet and streaming your favorite website on your laptops.