Dolphin Browser is one of the most popular web Browser applications for android and iPhones. The software is lightweight and provides advanced features like Private browsing, Incognito Tab, Adblocking, etc. All the same, users may wonder if it’s possible to download the Dolphin Browser for PC.
Dolphin Browser is not available in the PC version for Windows and Mac devices, except with an emulator. An emulator enables mobile applications to run and be accessed on PC operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
This article provides a straightforward process on how to download the Dolphin Browser for your PC. Keep reading!
- Can You Use Dolphin For Your Pc/Windows & Mac?
- Dolphin Specification
- General Overview of Dolphin Browser
- How to Download & Install Dolphin Browser for PC?
- Popular Alternatives to Dolphin Browser
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Dolphin For Your Pc/Windows & Mac?
You can’t use the Dolphin Browser directly on your PC except through the intermediary of an android emulator. This is because the Dolphin Browser is an Android and iOS mobile software that is available on Google Playstore and Apple Appstore.
However, when your emulator is on your PC, you can interact with the Dolphin Browser as easily as you wish. You can also use Dolphin and other apps on your PC just like you would on your mobile phone. All the amazing features accessible on the Dolphin Browser for iOS or android are also accessible on your PC.
|Name||Dolphin Browser- Fast, Private, Adblocker.|
|Minimum Android Version||2.2|
|Apk File Size||13.38MB|
General Overview of Dolphin Browser
While there are millions of web Browser software applications on the internet today, the Dolphin Browser stands out from the crowd. This application was one of the pacesetters as a web browsing application on android.
Dolphin uses the WebKit Browser engine and also provides a small disk footprint. In addition, it allows for personal customization, allowing you to add some of your camera pictures to the Browser background.
If you want to download the Dolphin Browser for mac or windows, one of the first things you’d consider is security. Unfortunately, several web Browsers fail in this part. A good web Browser can detect and block malware and scan downloads for the virus.
Browsers that can provide these accessibilities, at least, can offer better protection while browsing. In addition, a good Browser can collaborate with antivirus within the system to provide security while preventing intrusion and data corruption on your computer. Dolphin Browser provides all these and more. Besides being very secure, Dolphin Browser provides super-fast browsing accessibility.
So, whether it is you want to go for the Dolphin Browser for Windows or Mac, just know that you’ve got robust software for your browsing.
Requirement for Installing Dolphin Browser for PC
- Dolphin Browser supports a minimum of Windows 7 OS.
- Minimum of 2GB RAM.
- The standard processor type must be an Intel or AMD.
- The Computer should have at least 4GB of Hard disk space.
- The latest Windows drivers.
Features of the Dolphin Browser
- Flash Player: Dolphin Browser enables you to play HD videos and games with the flash player integrated feature for Android devices. In addition, Dolphin Video allows you to watch videos from Dailymotion, Twitch, Vimeo, YouTube, and all other video websites you desire.
- Gesture: The software also enables you to have customized gestures for desired websites. For instance, you can draw the letter ‘G’ to open Google or ‘C’ to open Canva online.
- Voice Search: The Dolphin Browser also gives you access to a web browser you can control via voice commands. You can use voice commands to search for things online, share links and pages to your favorite social media networks, bookmark websites. You even surf the web with your phone without typing a letter on your keypad. Dolphin Browser comes with the Sonar feature that facilitates these functionalities.
- Note Taking: In addition, Dolphin Browser allows you to take notes and save documents directly on Evernote.
- Ad Blocker: The Dolphin Adblocker feature lets you block ads and pop-ups from intruding on your screen while surfing the internet. This protects you from clicking on suspicious content and getting redirected to malicious websites.
- Many Tabs: Additionally, the Dolphin Browser allows you to open multiple tabs while browsing. Even when dormant, the app saves your tabs until when you’re ready.
- Incognito Mode: When you don’t want to track your browser cookies and history, you can use the Incognito mode to surf the internet using your Dolphin Browser.
- Fast Download: A majority of web Browsers can’t download files fast enough; the Dolphin Browser solves this problem. The app uses complex codes to enable you to download extensive files within a brief span.
How to Download & Install Dolphin Browser for PC?
You can’t download Dolphin Browser for PC. Since the software is a mobile web browser software, you can only download the Dolphin Browser for the PC apk version and open it in your android or iOS emulator. That said, let’s check how to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC.
Install Dolphin Browser On Pc Using Bluestacks
Step1: First, you need to download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Luckily, BlueStacks is available for Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS. Click on here to download the BlueStacks software from the main website to your Mac or Windows device.
Step 2: After downloading the setup file, install it on the Android emulator on your computer. Once the installation is complete, double click on the BlueStacks shortcut icon on your desktop home.
Step 3: When you’ve successfully opened the software in the emulator, navigate to Google Play Store and open it. Then sign in to your Google account.
Step 4: After signing in, in the Google Play Store app, search for Dolphin Browser and download it. It will install automatically after downloading.
When you’ve installed the application in your BlueStacks, go back to the BlueStacks home page and locate the Dolphin browse and open it. These same procedures apply to the Mac OS.
Install Dolphin Browser On Pc Using Noxplayer
- Step 1: You need to download the Nox Player emulator to your computer (ensure to download the version compatible with your system specifications).
- Step 2: Once you’ve successfully installed the software, double click on the Nox shortcut icon and open it on your PC.
- Step 3: In the Nox emulator, sign in to your Google account. After signing in, navigate to Google Play Store and search for Dolphin Browser.
- Step 4: Once you find the browser in Play Store, click to download. After the app has been downloaded and installed, you can now access the Dolphin Browser for PC.
The Benefit Of Dolphin Browser
- The Dolphin Browser provides high-quality add-ons that are exclusive to users on the Dolphin web browser.
- The user interface is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Dolphin Browser provides a secure platform for web browsing.
- The application is lightweight.
- Provides HTML5 video player.
- Also, Dolphin enables Flashplayer.
- Provides incognito browsing feature for user browsing privacy.
- The Sonar feature enables voice command browsing.
- Dolphin Browser is free of charge.
- Dolphin Browser supports gesture controls.
Popular Alternatives to Dolphin Browser
Mozilla Firefox is the most popular web browser in the world. This cross-platform web browsing software supports over 50+ languages and comes in Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. In addition, Mozilla Firefox offers such features as Adblocking, Privacy protection, Visual tabs, Quick Sharing, and allows users to stream videos over the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Dolphin Run Well on PC?
Dolphin Browser runs well on a computer with the help of an android or iOS emulator installed on the system. However, the minimum OS level it supports is Windows 7 for Windows and Mac OS 10.12 for Mac computers.
Is the Dolphin Web Browser Safe?
Absolutely. Dolphin web Browser is safe for surfing the web. The mobile app provides security features like Adblocker and Incognito mode that help you browse safely on the internet. Therefore, you can browse the internet safely on your PC with the Dolphin Browser for iOS or Android.
What Does Incognito Mean?
Incognito mode browsing doesn’t save your data on your device or any signed-in Google account. Thus, the Browser keeps your browsing history anonymous. Browsing in incognito mode allows users to browse the internet and not worry about their browsing activity data popping up when they return to the Browser. Basically, it will ensure privacy for the user.
Is Dolphin Browser Chinese.
Dolphin Browser is the brainchild of MoboTap, a subdivision of Changyou Inc. (which in turn is a leading online game development company in China). The web browser has more than 50 million users in over 200+ countries.
The Dolphin Browser is one of the oldest and most advanced web browsing software. It provides advanced features like Sonar voice search, User customization, Incognito mode, Flashplayer, and Adblocker. These features, among others, set the Dolphin Browser ahead of the crowd.
However, users like yourself may want to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC. To access Dolphin Browser on your PC, you need to have an android or iOS emulator installed on your computer. This way, you can interact with the Dolphin Browser as though you’re using your mobile device.