The BroView software is an advanced and efficient mobile app used for monitoring and controlling your CCTV cameras remotely. But, even though BroView is designed for Android and iOS devices, it functions even better when operated on a PC. That said, you may want to download the BroView for PC version, but it’s not available for Windows or Mac OS.
However, you can access the BroView app on your PC through an Android emulator. This software acts as an intermediary, enabling laptops and desktops to access and interact with the app as though it is one.
This article will show you how to use BroView for PC through the BlueStacks and Nox emulators. We have also outlined all you need to understand about using the BroView on your computer.
- Can You Use Broview App For Your Pc / Windows & Mac?
- How To Download Broview for PC?
- Broview App Pros
- Related Apps of Broview for PC
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use Broview App For Your Pc / Windows & Mac?
Presently, it’s not possible to use the BroView app on your PC because there’s no BroView for PC apk available. It only exists for mobile devices like iOS and Android devices. However, you can use the broview app on your PC with an Android emulator. But note that it’s not all Android emulators that have the capabilities to run all Android applications. That’s why we recommend using the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer Android emulators, as they offer the ideal features.
For some reason, BroView is not accessible on Google Play Store, but you can download it from third-party app host websites.
What Is Broview App?
BroView is software for camera surveillance developed by ShenZhen LiZhongXiang Technology Co., LTD. It is arguably one of the most lightweight and straightforward surveillance applications globally. Also, the software is easy to understand and navigate, so newcomers won’t face much trouble trying to configure it.
In addition, BroView is compatible with a vast array of IP Cameras and CCTV brands, including global names. You only need the internet to connect to a remote CCTV camera. Also, you will require the camera’s basic details like username, password, IP address, etc., to connect to it. Once you have these details, you can access the CCTV camera directly in your BroView app.
Furthermore, you will get a live view of what the camera is showing. You can also monitor four different cameras on the home screen of your app, and you can expand the camera view on your screen as you wish.
Broview App Requirements:
- A laptop or desktop with a minimum of Windows 7 OS (Thus, Windows 7/8/10 are recommended).
- A dedicated Wi-Fi connection for your PC and camera.
- NoxPlayer or BlueStacks Android emulator.
- A functional Google Account.
Feature Of The Broview App
- Compatible with a lot of cameras: One significant feature of the BroView application is that it supports a wide array of cameras and other digital gadgets that can be networked.
- Offers live Recording: BroView also has a feature for live video recording if you want to record a scene that is occurring immediately.
- Motion Detection and Camera Sensors: Though depending on the device, this feature uses sensors embedded in the connected cameras to track real-time activities when activated.
- Storage: In addition, users can decide to store data on their local monitoring device (either their mobile phones or PC through an emulator).
- Talk-back support: Another significant feature of the BroView is that it provides a talk-back feature for cameras that have microphones. Thus, the user can listen to an event that is going on live.
- Screen Capture: BroView also offers users screen capture accessibility so that they can screenshot or screen capture a picture they need.
- Real-time Notifications: Finally, BroView provides real-time notifications for events going on live. That way, the user can get up-to-date information on what is going on around the location of the connected surveillance cameras.
How To Download Broview for PC?
The BroView mobile application is not available for PC direct downloads, but accessible with an emulator. Thus, get ready to download an Android emulator so you can use the BroView for PC. First, let’s consider how to download the software on your computer.
Download Broview for PC: BlueStacks Method
BlueStacks is the most popular and trusted Android emulator for Mac and Windows computers. The emulator is lightweight and super-fast in its performance and one of the most favored platforms for installing mobile apps.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks emulators.
- Step 2: Launch the BlueStacks software.
- Step 3: In the emulator, click on the My Apps button and search for BroView for PC. The search result will pop up for the BroView App.
- Step 4: Select and install and install the BroView App.
- Step 5: The emulator will require you to sign in to your Google account to download any application from the Google Play Store. That said, log in and continue.
- Step 6: After installing the BroView App, you can now connect your PC to your CCTV camera and use it.
Download Broview for PC: MEmu Method
MEmu emulator is another advanced Android emulator popular for enabling users to access many Android apps. One significant perk about the MEmu emulator is that it provides users with the native Android OS. Thus, allowing you to use, install, and remove any Android applications the same way you’d do on your mobile device.
Here are the steps on how to install the broview for windows.
- Step 1: Download and install the MEmu emulator on your PC.
- Step 2: When you’re done installing, the software will load two icons on your desktop, Multi-MEmu, and MEmu. Select the MEmu icon and run it, then it will launch just like a regular Android device will.
- Step 3: Since BroView is not on Google Play Store, you will have to navigate to the MEmu app store (the Gift Box) and search for BroView. Then install it.
- Step 4: After installing, run the BroView app in the emulator, and you can start using it.
Broview App Pros
- BroView supports a wide array of IP cameras, CCTVs, DVRs, and other digital gadgets that can be networked.
- With BroView, users can monitor up to 4 different scenarios and locations without changing locations.
- BroView also allows users to record events live and store the data either over the cloud or on the device’s local storage.
- BroView provides real-time notifications and alerts directly on your mobile device from the camera (s).
- Also, using BroView, users save costs of purchasing additional gadgets, as it is an effective surveillance tool.
- In addition, for cameras that have microphones, BroView also provides a feature to record sounds.
Related Apps of Broview for PC
BroView isn’t the only mobile application that can function properly in camera surveillance. There are other effective and contending mobile camera surveillance software applications. Here, we have outlined just two to discuss in this segment. Other related apps for BroView for Mac and Windows platforms include:
1. IP Pro App
This innovative surveillance mobile application provides 24/7 remote CCTV control. It comes with features like PTZ controls, video recording, live camera preview, multiple images, and even backup for video records. However, the software is not lightweight as compared to BlueView. You can download the IP Pro directly on your Google Play Store and install it on your Blue stacks directly.
2. Night Owl App
The Night Owl mobile application is a mobile surveillance software that gives users access to control their cameras, DVRs, and other devices remotely. This lightweight application has several unique features like a live recording, remote playback, and real-time notifications. It also allows users to save pictures remote to the local storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BroView for PC Safe or not?
Absolutely. BroView is very safe to use. In addition, the software is only compatible with the most secure Android emulators and uses only legal methods to install it on your PC. Therefore, you can use the app without worrying about malicious intrusions.
Can I download BroView on Windows 10?
BroView is available for Windows 10. In a clearer view, the emulator you use will determine if you can access any mobile application. All the same, the minimum Windows OS level that is compatible with BroView is Windows 7. So, Windows 10 is good to go with it.
Is there BroView for Mac?
Currently, there is no BlueView software available for Mac devices. But, you can access the application via an Android or iOS emulator. Just install the emulator, login, and install the application you want (in this context, BlueView), then you can use it as much as you desire.
Can you download and install BroView for PC? No, you can’t install the application directly on your PC. But, with the use of an Android or iOS emulator, you can not only install but enjoy the mobile surveillance software.
Among the ideal emulators to use for BroView are BlueStacks and MEmu emulators. They are renowned and lightweight, sophisticated, super-fast, and fail-proof. Also, while you can’t get the broview for PC version download, you can still download the application from a third party and install it.