Are you a fan of streaming trendy videos and audios on smart TV? Are you seeking a reliable app which offers good resources to stream audio and video content in one place?If your interest is good music and video , then you have come to the right place.
There are many reliable streaming apps, none comes close to AllConnect for PC. This app is an excellent tool which can solve all your streaming problems. Once the AllConnect for PC app is installed on your device, it allows you to play all your top contents from your phone.
This application connects your smartphone with other compatible devices, and it is completely free to use. The AllConnect app also allows resumption on every device until they are shut down. It is ideal for Amazon Fire TV, Roku Xbox and Apple TV. The AllConnect app isn’t available on Mac or Windows, however you can install it via reliable android emulators.
In this guide, I will be showing you how to download and install the AllConnect app on Windows and Mac systems using BlueStack and Memu Play emulators. There are also some great alternatives to this streaming app, which we will be talking about. Stay tuned.
- Can You Use the AllConnect App for Windows/PC & Mac?
- About AllConnect App
- Download AllConnect for PC Windows 10/8 /7: BlueStacks Emulator
- Download AllConnect for PC Windows 10/8/7 : Memuplay Emulator
- Pros and Cons of AllConnect for PC
- Other Alternative Apps of AllConnect for PC
- Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use the AllConnect App for Windows/PC & Mac?
The AllConnect app remains a popular streaming tool for audio and video content online. It offers basic features and functions which many online users find useful.
Yes, you can use the AllConnect app for your windows/PC & Mac, however it can only be done using android stimulators like Noxplayer, Memuplay and BlueStack.
About AllConnect App
The AllConnect App is a useful tool which allows you to easily stream all your videos, photos and movies to your TV, Xbox and Chromecast. It was specifically developed for android devices to offer an effective streaming solution online.
Moreover, it works well in streaming contents from various media like Twitter, YouTube, Twitch and other video platforms. You can use the AllConnect app from any region as it doesn’t restrict countries and it’s affordable.
It is available on Google Play Store, Apple Store and other third-party websites. With the AllConnect app, you can connect easily with multiple smart devices easily. This app comes interesting features and functions which include:
- Ability to have all your media in one place. This includes videos, movies, Animes and TV series. This feature was put in place to help organize all your media files in one place. This makes you access your favorite channel easily.
- Allows you to stream all favorite shows and programs on all connected devices. Devices allowed are Roku devices, Airplay speakers , Chromecast and Smart TVs.
- Enables multiple connection systems so that you don’t miss any shows online. Connecting your devices easily via the app is important especially online. This helps you enjoy the same content at the same time via different devices.
- AllConnect allows unrestricted streaming from different locations and websites, and even the cloud. There are no hindrances when using the AllConnect app, so you don’t need a VPN to access it. Wherever you are globally, it remains accessible.
- Advanced playback and streaming selections which includes sounds integration, and media settings. Having an app like this which has a playback feature is great because it helps you when you aren’t offline. You can access your files anytime and anywhere.
- Supports casting of several YouTube videos for easy access. However, YouTube live isn’t supported. Youtube is home to the world’s largest video collections. The app helps you have access to this medium easily.
- Allows streaming and storage in many audio and video formats. You can stream mp3, MP4, and FLV formats.
The AllConnect app doesn’t take too much space on your device and comes in full and lite version.
Download AllConnect for PC Windows 10/8 /7: BlueStacks Emulator
The AllConnect app works mainly on android and ios devices, however you can use a BlueStack emulator to get it installed on your Mac and Windows PC.
BlueStacks is a quality android emulator which helps you to download and install any android app of your choice on your PC. BlueStacks is a percent choice especially for Windows users. Before installing the AllConnect app, make sure your Windows system has a minimum configuration of:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel duo core
- Spare Hard drive: 10gb
- Memory : Minimum of 2gb
- Dedicated video memory: 1 gb
Step By Step With Bluestack Emulator
Here are the procedures to get the AllConnect working on your system via BlueStacks.
- Step 1: Go to the BlueStacks website or other reliable third party sites to download the software.
- Step 2: Once you get to where you want to download the BlueStacks emulator, choose 32bit or 64bit depending on your System Versions.
- Step 3: Once you are done downloading the software, run it on your system. Please ensure you have up-to-date antivirus software to deter trojans.
- Step 4: Once the BlueStacks emulator has been installed, click on the icon on the desktop to launch it.
- Step 5: Now go to the homepage on the BlueStack app and open the Google Play Store. Log in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Step 6: Search for the AllConnect play app and download. This should be done within a few seconds.
- Step 7: After it has been downloaded, installed, and used.
Download AllConnect for PC Windows 10/8/7 : Memuplay Emulator
Another great android emulator you can use to download apps on your PC is the Memu play. For those who want good games, nice android apps on their computer, Memu play is an ideal choice.
Your PC requires a minimum of this configuration before you can use the memu play emulator.
- OS: Windows 7/Mac 10
- Processor: Intel core
- CPU capacity: 1.2 ghz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Dedicated video memory: 1gb
- Direct X: 9
Step by step with Memu Play Emulator
Here are the installation processes to download the AllConnect for PC Windows using memu play emulator.
- Step 1: Go to the memu play website or check other third party sites for good apk files.
- Step 2: Download and install the memu play app. This usually takes between 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: After the installation process is completed, check your system desktop for the menu icon and click.
- Step 4: Once the memu app opens, go to the home page, you will see the pre-installed Google play store, search for the AllConnect app for android and Ios.
- Step 5: You will also need to choose between 32-bit or 64-bit depending on your system specifications, then download. This can only be possible if you login using your Gmail account.
- Step 6: After the download has been completed and installed, find the app icon and start to use it immediately.
Pros and Cons of AllConnect for PC
The AllConnect app comes with various benefits and cons:
Pros of AllConnect for PC
- Free: It is pretty difficult to get a free good quality streaming app like AllConnect. This app can be downloaded free and doesn’t have internal purchases.
- Advanced Streaming and Playback feature: This tool comes with some top streaming and playback features, which allow you to stream and store at the same time. With this feature, you can add and remove any media content you want from the queue.
- Supports Casting on YouTube content: The AllConnect android application enables users to play any audio and videos you love on YouTube. However, you won’t be able to cast YouTube live.
- Ability to create a playlist: While many people download music and videos and depend on shuffles, with this app, you will be able to make your own playlist according to what appeals to you.
- Enables multiple connection: With the AllConnect app, users are able to connect several devices together like Airplay speakers, Roku TV and Apple TV.
- Quick streaming: With just one click, the AllConnect for Windows app allows seamless streaming of your favorite music and videos without any delay. You also get a separate section for photos, video and music streaming.
- Allows multiple stream: As long as you have their required space and Internet, the AllConnect app allows users to stream music, pictures and videos at the same time without any obstruction. Also, you are allowed to stream any content from all locations and clouds.
- Flexible and Simple User interface: The AllConnect for mac application has an easy-to-use interface which makes navigating the app very easy. Also, all sections are well labeled and instructive.
Cons of AllConnect for PC
- Outdated Application: With the rate that new streaming apps are developed daily, many feel this app is outdated and obsolete in its functions.
- Missing features: Some voice recording features seem to be missing when compared to rival streaming apps.
- Unstable: Sometimes, the AllConnect for iOS Android version crashes which is caused when you download older versions or network glitches.
Other Alternative Apps of AllConnect for PC
While AllConnect apps remain a good choice when choosing to stream apps, here are some ideal alternatives:
1. TVMC App
TVMC is another excellent streaming app which allows users to watch and listen to their favorite shows and sports online. It comes with good add-ons, which makes it easy to use. It is compatible with PC, mac and many devices.
2. Camerafi Live App
An ideal tool which allows you to broadcast your games or activities live easily. You can use your dedicated channel to recast live games using Twitch, Facebook, Wowza and Ustream.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AllConnect free to use?
Yes, AllConnect is a free to use streaming app which works on multiple devices. It can be downloaded on Google Play Store, Apple Store and other reliable third-party sources freely.
Is AllConnect available for Windows 10?
Yes, the AllConnect app is available for all Windows, including Windows 10. However, you will need to install excellent android emulators like Noxplayer, BlueStack and memu play before you can use it on your Windows computer.
Can I use the AllConnect APK to download the app on my PC?
Yes, the AllConnect apk can be used to download the app on any computer system. Note that the APK should be the latest versions and only be downloaded from trusted sources. Download AllConnect apk files from their website or third parties sites you may be familiar with.
Can AllConnect stream YouTube Videos?
Yes, the AllConnect application can be used to stream videos from YouTube. Asides, videos, you could also stream music and photos. Bear in mind that the app doesn’t allow you to cast YouTube live.
Streaming apps like the AllConnect for PC are becoming popular in this Internet-savvy world. Now, many prefer streaming movies, music and photos from their homes.
While using a smartphone for these streams might be great, it doesn’t offer the big screen and resolution that using a PC offers. That’s while using good android emulators to install the AllConnect for PC apps is recommended.
You can use the AllConnect app for your windows /PC & mac easily once you install the emulators on your systems. Moreover, ensure your PC has the required configuration to be able to download the emulators and the android app, failure to do these can cause the app not working.